When it comes to healthy breakfast recipe ideas, there are tons.
But when it comes to healthy breakfast recipes that actually taste good, there are much fewer.
This is a quick low carb recipe that is great for those of you with busy lives.
Whether you’re trying to rush to work in the morning, or before class, or just to try something new, here’s a great option for you to try out!
This entire recipes only requires about 20 minutes.
- Bell peppers
- Spinach leaves
- Cheese (cheddar & parmesan)
- Salt & pepper
- Coconut oil pan spray
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Crack your eggs in a bowl and whisk
- Add the additional ingredients (vegetables and salt & pepper) and mix
- Spray your muffin pan with coconut oil
- Pour egg mix into muffin pan
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes
As you can see, this recipe is actually quite simple when drawn out step by step and is a great option for anybody who is on the go a lot or just looking for a new healthy low carb meal to try out!