When it comes to workouts, there are quite a few things that can make one great. But two of those things are if it’s fast and if it’s effective, and this right here checks both those of the list.
If you’re looking for an arm workout that will leave your arms feeling twice as big, you’ve come to the right place. This is a 10 minute arm workout consisting of something I like to call my “Arm Annihilating Jumbo Set”. Why is it called that? Because it does just that.
In this workout, you will need a set of dumbbells and an EZ curl bar, and make sure you go a little lighter than usual because this may surprise you at how difficult it gets towards the end of the set.
Once you have your weights, it’s time to begin the workout.
- Inner grip EZ bar curls for 10 reps. Make sure you are using the inner grip to target more of the long/outer head of your bicep.
- Overhand EZ bar curls for 10 reps. Just flip your hands over, move them to the outside curve and make sure to keep your shoulders rolled back while curling.
- Dumbbell preacher curls for 10 reps. Drop the EZ bar and pick up the dumbbells. Turn your wrists up and keep them like that as you curl the weight up. (Do not be afraid to drop weight if you need to.)
- Dumbbell hammer curls for 10 reps. Turn your wrists back to a neutral position/facing inward and keep them like that as you curl the weight up.
- Outer grip EZ bar curls for 21’s. Here, you will do 7 half reps at the top, 7 full reps and 7 half reps at the bottom. Really focus on form here.
Once all exercises have been performed for 10 reps, you will rest 2 minutes and repeat two more times. If you do this correctly, your arms should be absolutely toasted after this workout!
Let me know how it went for you down below!