The year is coming to an end, but that doesn’t mean that our road to fitness ends too. Let’s take a look back at our journey together this past year and see how far we’ve gone.
In this article:
Top Articles of 2018
1. How to Target Belly Fat Through Different Types of Training
One of the major weight loss problem areas is the belly. So, it’s important to learn how to target belly fat, and then follow through on a workout and diet regimen that will succeed. To lose belly fat fast, you need to focus on lowering your overall body fat percentage, and a balanced diet and good workout routine that you can squeeze into your everyday schedule can help. Here are some training methods to help you lose weight and achieve your goal body! Click to read How to Target Belly Fat.
2. 11 Types Of Muscles That You Can Bulk Up
When you’re starting out, it is important to know the types of muscles you’re working out if you want to tone or bulk them up with targeted workouts. Being educated about the changes you want to make in your body is always important. Not knowing what you are doing in the gym can lead to strain and injury. It takes time and effort to achieve a chiseled 6 pack and the arm and chest strength you desire. But with our recommended strength workouts and nutritious diet plan, you can achieve your goals. Click to read Various Types of Muscles to Bulk Up.
3. How To Lose Lower Belly Fat | Lose Your FUPA
Dubbed “FUPA,” yes even Beyoncé claims to have one, that stubborn “fat upper pubic area” can be a challenge to lose, even for the most athletic bodies. This fat forms between the organs, deep in the abdominal cavity. The body tends to naturally put on weight here for various reasons including stress and child-bearing. These factors make it one of the last areas to burn off fat in the body. Click to read How to Lose Lower Belly Fat.
4. Best Fat Burning Workout in 4 Minutes
If you’re looking for the best fat burning workout, how about one that only takes 4 minutes? Click to read The Best Fat Burning Workout.
5. 5 Exercises To Perfect Your Lower Ab Workout
Is there any progress at all in your lower ab workout? Just like any other exercise, it takes more than hard work and repetition to sculpt the abdominal muscles.
Proper form and execution are crucial to building the lower abs. This trouble spot could be a hindrance to achieving your fitness goals, but today is your lucky day. Get those lower abs working with these great exercises to bring out your dream core. Click to read 5 Exercises That Build Your Lower Abs.
6. How To Make The Best Weight Loss Shake
The best weight loss shake must pack in a lot of fiber and protein. Here, we’ve compiled a list of great homemade weight loss smoothies that’ll help you feel fuller longer, aid in your digestion, and satisfy your taste buds. Click to read Best Weight Loss Shake: What to Blend.
7. 5 Bicep Exercises for Bigger Arms | 10 Minute Bicep Workout
When it comes to workouts, there are quite a few things that can make one great. But two of those things are if it’s fast and if it’s effective, and this right here checks both those off the list. Click to read 10 Minute Bicep Workout.
8. Why Am I Gaining Weight While Working Out?
If you’ve ever looked in the mirror and asked yourself, “Why am I gaining weight?” then you know the frustration of trying and failing to get fit. It feels a lot worse when you’re actually working out. There’s no such thing as weight gain for no reason, and that’s what you’re about to find out. Click to read Top Reasons Why You’re Adding Pounds Despite the Workouts.
9. What To Eat After A Workout And Other Frequently Asked Workout Diet Questions
If you’re constantly wondering what to eat after a workout, there are plenty of other nutritious options aside from the perennial protein bar and sports drink. Your choice of post-workout food depends on what you want to achieve in your training. Click to read What to Eat After a Workout to Get the Most Out of Your Training.
10. 6-Pack Exercises To Get You Rock Hard Abs
6-pack exercises are probably one of the most searched fitness-related entries on the Internet. Male or female, young or old, almost everybody wants to get washboard abs. If you want to build a solid set of abs, then you need an equally solid 6-pack workout program. Here are seven of the best ab exercises to help you build the body you’ve always dreamed of. Click to read 6-Pack Exercises You Should Definitely Be Doing.
Videos of 2018
1. Full Leg Workout (Stop Skipping These Exercises!)
2. V Shred | Biceps & Triceps Workout | 8 Arm Exercises for Bigger Arms!
3. 10 Minute HIIT Workout (Follow Along!)
4. Beginner Ab Workout for Men and Women | 5 Easy Six Pack Abs Exercises
5. The BEST Exercise to Get Rid of Love Handles (DONT SKIP THIS!)
6. How To Get Bigger Biceps (Hit Both Heads)
7. Exercises For Back Pain Relief (AT-HOME ROUTINE!)
8. The WORST Exercise for Lower Back Pain Relief
9. How To: Chest Flyes (3 EASY FIXES!)
10. Quick Routine to Fix Your Low Back Pain (STEP BY STEP!)
11. Back and Bicep Workout for Mass
12. Quick Chicken & Veggies Stir-Fry
13. Quick Bicep Workout For Bigger Arms (ONLY 2 EXERCISES!)
14. How To: Deadlift (PROPER FORM!)
15. The Most Forgotten Rule for Bigger Biceps
16. At Home Medicine Ball Ab Workout (8 EXERCISES!)
17. 4 Exercises for Bigger Triceps (DUMBBELLS ONLY!)
18. 4 Killer Rear Delt Exercises (Fix Your Form!)
19. Cauliflower Pasta Carbonara
20. Arm Workout with Dumbbells for Bigger Arms
21. 3 BEST Times To Eat Carbs (STOP SKIPPING NUMBER 3!)
22. Quick and Easy Fat Shredding Workout Done At Home
23. The BIGGEST Back Training Mistake EVER!
24. The WORST Ab Exercise Ever (STOP THIS TODAY!)
25. Easy Bicep Curl Fix for Bigger Biceps
26. Gluten-Free Cookies for a Post-Workout Snack
27. 4 Minute Lower Ab Workout for Ripped Abs
28. Pumpkin Spice Protein Pancakes
29. Advanced Ab Workout for Insane Six Pack Abs
30. 5 Front Delt Exercises for BIGGER Shoulders! | Episode 3
Infographics of 2018
1. 20 Exercises To Build Leg Muscle
Whether it’s to build a firm, round butt, or to achieve quads similar to a tree trunk, leg exercises have always been a hot topic. However, what separates the committed athletes from the seasonal gym-goers is their dedication to leg day. As such, if you’re ready to pack on some serious lower body muscle, then check out these leg workouts for mass. Click to read Leg Workouts For Mass | 20 Exercises To Build Leg Muscle.
2. Best Exercises to Bulk Up in Each Muscle Area
Here are the different types of muscles to target, so you can grow bigger and stronger. Click to read 11 Types Of Muscles That You Can Bulk Up.
3. At Home Medicine Ball Ab Workout
A medicine ball ab workout might just be the intense home or gym workout session you need. Medicine ball exercises are great alternatives to weighted exercises. Click to read At Home Medicine Ball Ab Workout.
4. Easy Arm Workouts For Slim And Toned Arms
It’s no joke to attempt burning the fat on your arms, let alone build and tone your arm muscles. All it takes is 5 minutes a day to start working on your goal and say goodbye to flabby arms. Click to read Easy Arm Workouts For Slim And Toned Arms.
5. 10 Foods to Avoid to Reduce Belly Fat
The best way to get rid of belly fat is to combine regular exercise with a healthy diet and avoid food that will add inches to your belly. Click to read Foods to Avoid for a Flat Stomach.
6. No-Equipment Workout Plan To Burn Off Those Thanksgiving Calories
Try this no-equipment workout plan to shed the fat from Thanksgiving’s feast. Click to read Workout Plan To Burn Off Those Thanksgiving Calories (Thanksgiving Day Workout Plan).
That wraps up our 2018! We hope you had a wonderful year. Let us know your favorite part in the comments below.
UP NEXT: V Shred’s Ultimate Full Leg Workout