If you like this, you would love the 3 tips our free body type quiz tells you about how to get in shape fast! Click Here to take the quiz!
We all love healthy snack ideas that taste amazing! Especially when they are super quick to make!
If you’re an avocado fan, I know you’ll love this delicious recipe!
This recipe is amazing for any of you following a low carb or keto diet..
Or if you’re just on a low carb day!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 2 medium sized avocados
- 4 whole eggs
- Salt (if desired)
- Pepper (if desired)
- Cheese (if desired)
- Spinach (if desired)
Once you have all your ingredients ready to go, it’s time to get cooking!
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees.
- Cut your avocados in half and remove the pits.
- Use a spoon to scoop out some of the inside of the avocado so you can fit the egg inside.
- Crack the egg into the avocado.
- Top with seasonings/ingredients of your choosing.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the egg is cooked all the way.
Give this recipe a try and let me know what you think down below in the comments!