If you’re looking for a new pre-workout supplement to help you burn fat fast in the gym, keep an eye out for these essential ingredients.
7 Essential Ingredients for Maximum Fat Burn
Choose the Best Fat Burning Supplements
Needless to say, it’s hard as heck to lose body fat. It’s one of the most stubborn things to lose when hitting your fitness goals. There are a lot of fat burning supplements out there to choose from, so we made a list of the must-haves when examining the label.
1. Produce B.A.T (Brown Adipose Tissue)
Brown adipose tissue or brown fat is a type of human fat that’s responsible for turning the calories from the food you eat into body heat. This type of human fat commonly builds up around the neck.
When this tissue is active, it burns large amounts of glucose and lipids in the tissues. People with high levels of brown fat experience various health benefits:
- Improved blood sugar levels
- Increase in insulin sensitivity
- Faster metabolism to burn calories
- Decreases risk of diabetes and obesity
2. Mobilizes and Removes Fat Cells
Mobilization of the fat cells is the second phase when it comes to effective fat-burning. Once the fatty acids in your food are separated, they are carried to cells for energy.
In order to mobilize these fat cells, keep an eye out for supplements that promote albumin production. Albumin is a protein carrier that moves the fat cells because its lipid texture stops it from traveling through the bloodstream on its own.
At the same time, fat supplements with thermogenic agents increase the demand for energy within the cells. Thermogenesis is the metabolic process of your body that burns calories in order to produce body heat.
3. Includes Cayenne Pepper
This spice contains capsaicin which is a compound that delivers a list of weight loss benefits:
- Improves circulation
- Helps shed more fat and maintain muscle while dieting
- Generates body heat for increased long-term metabolic rate
- Supports healthy blood sugar levels
- Suppresses Ghrelin
Ghrelin is commonly known as the hunger hormone and it is released by the stomach, intestines, pancreas, and brain. It’s responsible for stimulating appetite and promotes fat storage.
The suppression of your ghrelin production can reduce your appetite by almost 30% and help you develop healthier eating habits. Regulation of this hormone is extremely beneficial for weight management.
4. Includes Hydrochloride and Rauwolscine
Betaine hydrochloride (HCL) is a common ingredient in most fat-burning supplements. HCL regulates stomach acid production to properly break down your food intake.
Higher levels of stomach acid improve digestion and the absorption of nutrients. Better digestion also supports protein synthesis for lean muscle development.
Rauwolscine or Alpha-Yohimbine in its hydrochloric form is effective for blocking alpha receptors which stop lipolysis, which is the process of fat breakdown in the body. Rauwolscine can boost lipolysis beyond the point where it naturally stops when you exercise. Beta receptors are responsible for lipolysis, and Rauwolscine allows these receptors to continue working, forcing the body to burn fat storage for energy.
At the same time, Rauwolscine increases available fatty acids for burning during and following exercise. It also works synergistically with caffeine and EGCG.
EGCG is a type of catechin commonly found in green tea. It has been researched for its potential to improve metabolic health. Paired with caffeine, these ingredients can suppress weight gain and fat storage.
5. Paradise Seed Extract
Paradise seeds or grains of paradise are often used as a spice but it’s a potent fat-burning compound. A single ingestion of the extract offer these weight loss benefits:
- Activates brown adipose tissue: to blowtorch body fat from the inside out.
- Increases energy expenditure: for extra fat-burning without cutting calories.
- Visceral fat buster: helps burn belly fat.
Caffeine is a natural compound that stimulates your nervous system and metabolic process. Most fat burning pills contain caffeine because of what it does to help weight loss:
- Fat mobilizer: helps release fat from your cells, making SculptNation’s BURN the perfect pre-workout supplement to melt extra fat while you train.
- Increases energy by blocking adenosine: have more energy to train and tackle your day while dieting.
- Raises metabolic rate: more fat burning power without eating less.
- Short and long-term fat loss: get your dream body faster, and hold onto it.
7. EGCG (Epigallocatechin Gallate)
Of all the ingredients in fat burning supplements, EGCG is one of the most important. This potent and natural compound offers a list of benefits to boost your body’s fat burning process, prevent weight gain, and improve your performance workout:
- Jam-packed with polyphenols: anti-inflammatory effects help you recover rapidly from training.
- Boosts metabolic rate and mobilizes fat: jack up your metabolism and pull the fat out of your cells to be melted down for energy.
- Increases fat oxidation: studies show a significant increase in the amount of fat your body can burn.
- Natural appetite suppressant: keep hunger at bay naturally, making dieting so much easier.
- Belly fat destroyer: helps decrease central body fat.
- Increases norepinephrine: boost your body’s fat-burning hormone for rapid and long-term fat loss.
The right fat-burning supplement goes hand in hand with proper exercise. Watch the video below for a 4 minute follow along fat-burning workout for men and women:
It can be difficult to include foods that burn fat in your meal plans, which makes supplements a great ally. These pills also enhance your fat-burning workouts to get the most out of every gym session. Keep this list of ingredients in mind when choosing only the best fat-burning supplements for your body.
What other questions do you have about the important ingredients of fat-burning supplements? Drop them in the comments section below!